Alen goes solo and explains why he’s choosing Progress Not Perfection. You have to listen to get all the details! Lots of great things are coming to the show and with them is a small change.
Introduction & Update
- Big shout out to Shaunie L, Inside Out and Elle BH for your recent iTunes reviews and 5 star ratings for the podcast and for rating and review the Before I Eat app. Same to Sky D and Shelia O for your 5 star Google Play reviews on the app! And finally a huge shout out to Erika R for the 5 star review of my Before I Eat book on Amazon. Thank you!!!!
Choosing Progress Not Perfection
Take a listen to hear about upcoming changes to the podcast! The show is going to continue going strong but we’re changing a few things to make it even better!
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.