Introduction & Update
- I want your ideas for future guests I should interview. Also, if you’d like to be on the podcast please get in touch with me!
- My many thanks this week to:
- Julie for all your help getting some recent guests on the show.
- Karen the Garden Girl at http://gardengirlkp.blogspot.com/ for all your support.
- My active Facebook QBE friends: Fiona, Julie, Susie, Wendy, Britt, Maddie, Erika, Karen, Elsa, Emily, Rita, Sarah, Nicole, Enya, Courtney, Pat, Laura, Debbie, Debi, Barbara, Donna, Asia, Shar, Candace, Jennifer, Michaela, Emma, Jess and Sharon.
- All the great 5 star reviews for the podcast and the Before I Eat app on iTunes and Google Play. My thanks to: TuzoAnime, Rachel K, Emma C, Louise A, and Kira I.
Dr Amy Johnson
Alen speaks with Dr Amy Johnson, a wonderful psychologist and life coach, about binge eating, her own experiences and views on overcoming these challenges. Make sure you listen to her at MomentInTheZone.com as well!
- Book: Being Human: Essays on Thoughtmares, Bouncing Back, and Your True Nature by Dr Amy Johnson
- Book: Modern Enlightenment: Psychological, Spiritual, and Practical Ideas for a Better Life by Dr Amy Johnson
- Book: Brain over Binge: Why I Was Bulimic, Why Conventional Therapy Didn’t Work, and How I Recovered for Good by Kathryn Hansen
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.