Introduction & Update
- This week is National Eating Disorders Awareness Week; http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org
- Just published Before I Eat: A Moment In The Zone Guidebook on Amazon Kindle. Soon to be released in paperback and in audio form!
- My many thanks for all the wonderful 5 star reviews in iTunes for the Before I Eat App, the Quit Binge Eating Podcast and for the new Before I Eat Guidebook. My love and thanks go out to: Kissing Chickens, Erikarois, Johana H, C4vy579, SOOZIE, Sambones76, Progressnotperfection, MariaArimag and Melinda B!!!
- Hear the other part of this interview with Jessica over at Moment In The Zone. You can find it here in episode 5. Make sure to subscribe to this new podcast!
Jessica Raymond and Rise Up + Recover
Jessica Raymond is the founder of Recovery Warriors and created the amazing iOS app “Rise Up + Recover”.
“I found the daily recovery “homework” I did extremely important to stay on track and meet my recovery goals. This is why I created the iPhone app Rise Up + Recover. I knew that having all the tools for recovery on a mobile device would help people who are once where I was stay on track and be more accountable to themselves and their treatment team.” — Jessica Raymond
- Twitter: @riseupapp or https://twitter.com/riseupapp
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.