Open in iTunes (make sure you subscribe!)
Alen announces his new iOS and Android binge eating coaching app called Before I Eat. He’ll share more details in a future podcast update!
Interview With Heather Robertson of HalfSizeMe.com
Alen talks with Heather Robertson, founder and leader of HalfSizeMe.com. Heather shares her background, past challenges with her weight, binge eating since she was a small child and what it took for her to lose 110 lbs and finally stop her binge eating. We also talk about her experiences running the Half Size Me Community. I loved talking with her!
- Half Size Me Website: http://www.halfsizeme.com/
- Half Size Me Podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/half-size-me/id502334416?mt=2
- Half Size Me Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HalfSizeMe
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video “Photoshoping” a model: http://www.upworthy.com/see-why-we-have-an-absolutely-ridiculous-standard-of-beauty-in-just-37-seconds?c=ufb1
- Black Bean Chocolate Brownies: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/09/06/no-flour-black-bean-brownies/
- Eight More to Weight Less: http://eatmore2weighless.com/
- Go Kaleo: http://gokaleo.com/
- Scott Abel: http://www.scottabel.com/
- Erin Brown, Fit Mama: http://fitmamatraining.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/iamerinbrown?hc_location=stream
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
- Help support the podast when you shop at Amazon. Click or bookmark http://QuitBingeEating.com/amazon and that will take you right to the Amazon home page. No cost to you!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.