Open in iTunes (make sure you subscribe!)
Weight Stigma with Andrew Walen
Here are links to the items Andrew and I discussed in the show.
- Deanna DellaCioppa Video on America’s Got Talent (AMAZING!)
- Tiffany on More Cabaret: Why I Don’t Diet – An Ode to My Father
- Health At Every Size (HAES)
- Yale Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity
- Michelle May
- The Rules of Normal Eating by Karen R. Koenig
- Andrew Walen’s Body Image Therapy Center
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
- Help support the podast when you shop at Amazon. Click or bookmark http://QuitBingeEating.com/amazon and that will take you right to the Amazon home page. No cost to you!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.