Open in iTunes (make sure you subscribe!)
- No admin updates today.
Talking With Joe Kelly, The Dad Man
For those not familiar with who Joe Kelly is, he’s obviously first and foremost a very caring and loving dad but he’s also an author of 7 books about fatherhood, a speaker, a blogger, an activist and a consultant. Joe’s basically a human dynamo focused on engaged fathering and he’s an advocate for children and families issues.
I asked Joe to come on the show to talk about body image issues and the eating disorder challenges that often result. Obviously many listening to this show have dealt with body image issues. Those same issues drove many of us to go on diets which then spiraled into binge eating problems or even Binge Eating Disorder. As well, many of us here are parents. And speaking as a father myself, I want to make sure I’m raising and preparing my kids as best I can for the world that’s out there.
- Dads and Daughters: How to Inspire, Understand, and Support Your Daughter When She’s Growing Up So Fast
- The Body Myth: Adult Women and the Pressure to be Perfect
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
- Help support the podast when you shop at Amazon. Click or bookmark http://QuitBingeEating.com/amazon and that will take you right to the Amazon home page. No cost to you!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.