Open in iTunes (make sure you subscribe!)
In this episode of The Quit Binge Eating Podcast, Alen talks with Courtney. We talk about Courtney’s struggle with binge eating and her successes. She’s a great person to listen to!
- My many thanks to Freedom from Food for their great iTunes review and 5 star rating. Thank you!
- Several projects coming up for me this spring and early summer. Stay tuned!
- No podcast planned for next week (May 2nd). The next podcast will be released Thursday, May 9th.
Talking With Courtney
This week I had a great conversation with Courtney about her own struggles with binge eating. We talk all sorts of things!
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
- Help support the podast when you shop at Amazon. Click or bookmark http://QuitBingeEating.com/amazon and that will take you right to the Amazon home page. No cost to you!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.