Open in iTunes (make sure you subscribe!)
In this episode of The Quit Binge Eating Podcast, Alen talks with Mark, another of his friends from Facebook. We talk about several different topics including Mark’s struggle with binge eating and even talking about acupuncture. It’s a fascinating discussion!
- My many thanks to Support is Available, True Optimist and Mish99999 for their great iTunes reviews and 5 star ratings. As well my thanks for the other anonymous iTunes ratings the podcast received this week. Thank you!
Talking With Mark
Mark and I have a great conversation about his own challenges with binge eating over the last 10 years and also his acupuncture practice.
Items Mentioned/Suggested by Mark:
- Mark’s Acupuncture Practice Website: http://www.marksacupuncture.com/
- Normal Eating Website: http://normaleating.com/
- Book: [amazon_link id=”0963078178″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Normal Eating[/amazon_link]
- Book: [amazon_link id=”1609611543″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Wheat Belly[/amazon_link]
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
- Help support the podast when you shop at Amazon. Click or bookmark http://QuitBingeEating.com/amazon and that will take you right to the Amazon home page. No cost to you!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.