Open in iTunes (make sure you subscribe!)
- Thank you for all the excellent iTunes ratings! Great stuff!
- Thanks to all those who have been using my Amazon affiliate links and clicking on the Amazon banners here before purchasing items at Amazon. It’s been helping with my monthly costs for running and hosting the podcast.
Talking With Cynthia M. Bulik, Ph.D.
I’m honored to have Dr Cynthia M Bulik on the show. Dr Bulik is a Distinguished Professor of Eating Disorders and is also the Director of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Center of Excellence for Eating Disorders. She is the author of several books specifically about Binge Eating Disorder to include “[amazon_link id=”B002VPE7NS” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Crave[/amazon_link]” and has just released this month her latest book titled “[amazon_link id=”080271269X” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Midlife Eating Disorders[/amazon_link].”
- Book: [amazon_link id=”B002VPE7NS” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Crave[/amazon_link]
- Book: [amazon_link id=”080271269X” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Midlife Eating Disorders[/amazon_link]
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
- Help support the podast when you shop at Amazon. Click or bookmark http://QuitBingeEating.com/amazon and that will take you right to the Amazon home page. No cost to you!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.