Open in iTunes (make sure you subscribe!)
- My free Binge Buddy web app has been a big success. Lots of use this last week and getting great feedback. To use it simply go to http://bingebuddy.com anytime you feel an eating urge or craving. Let me know what you think.
- Been setting up and conducting live conversations with my listener friends from Facebook. I’m calling these segments “Talking With Friends.” This week I spoke with Christina and today I’m releasing our conversation here in the show.
Talking With Christina
Christina and I talk about all her challenges and recent successes with overcoming her binge eating. Great discussion about [amazon_link id=”0984481702″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Brain Over Binge[/amazon_link], comparing notes on our past struggles, the Super Ego, [amazon_link id=”157062383X” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Soul Without Shame[/amazon_link] and tips and tricks she’s used. Bottom-line, do not feel shame about your binge eating.
Christina is also incubating an idea about starting a documentary about binge eating. If you’re interested in participating or talking with her about it then pls reach out to her via me through Facebook or send me an email and I’ll make sure it gets to Christina.
- [amazon_link id=”0984481702″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Book: Brain Over Binge[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”157062383X” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Book: Soul Without Shame[/amazon_link]
- Wikipedia: The Super Ego
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
- Help support the podast when you shop at Amazon. Click or bookmark http://QuitBingeEating.com/amazon and that will take you right to the Amazon home page. No cost to you!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.