The Quit Binge Eating Podcast. Show number seventeen.
In this episode of The Quit Binge Eating Podcast, Alen talks about his free new Binge Buddy web app! Pretty cool!
Lots and lots of thanks to give and blessings to count.
- Thanks to Atwes for the iTunes review this week.
- Thanks to all my Facebook friends for all their support and friendships. Katia, Pat, Enya, Janie, Alyssa, Sarah, Courtney, Katie, Ruth, Annamarie, Mark, Bart, Natalie, Karen, Brandon, Chris, Laura, Shannon, Noemi, Tracey, Cathi, Christina, John, Joe, Stefano, Meg, Jessica and Rachel. You are simply wonderful. Thank you for everything!
- Thanks to Lori, Catherine, Sarah, Debie, Jessica and Sue, thank you for your super kind words and the messages and stories you shared with me over the last two weeks. They were incredible!
- Happy 17th Wedding Anniversary Sweetie! Wow, I can’t believe you’ve stayed with me this long. Ha!
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
- Help support the podast when you shop at Amazon. Click or bookmark http://QuitBingeEating.com/amazon and that will take you right to the Amazon home page. No cost to you!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.