Introduction & Update
- Many thanks to 150/twenty2go for the very kind review on iTunes. You are awesome!
- I want to apologize also for having kept a low profile the last few weeks on social media and in my newsletter updates. I’m beyond excited about this project I’m working on. I’m THIS CLOSE to releasing it and all of you listening to the show are invited to use it however you want.
Interview with Beverley Glazer
Beverley Glazer is a psychotherapist and addiction specialist. She has over 25 years of accumulated experience, teaching, facilitating and counseling individuals and families with diverse issues in both the public and private sectors. Beverly has also created and consulted for Eating Disorder and Gambling and Codependency programs in various addiction facilities.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UntwistYourThinking
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/BeverleyGlazer
- Telephone: 514-400-9375
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
- Help support the podast when you shop at Amazon. Click or bookmark http://QuitBingeEating.com/amazon and that will take you right to the Amazon home page. No cost to you!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.