Introduction & Update
- 12″ of snow here in Kansas City. A snow day for everyone! Got to keep the updates short since I’m not sure how much quiet I’ll get around the house with all the kids in here. Ha!
Interview with Kristin Tyman, Executive Director of MEDA
Kristin Tyman is the Executive Director of MEDA and joined me for a great conversation over the phone. MEDA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the prevention and treatment of eating disorders and disordered eating. MEDA’s mission is to prevent the continuing spread of eating disorders through educational awareness and early detection. MEDA serves as a support network and resource for clients, loved ones, clinicians, educators and the general public.
- MEDA Website: www.medainc.org
- Contact MEDA for assitance: 866-343-MEDA or 617-558-1881
- Email MEDA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Kristin on Twitter @KristinMPH (https://twitter.com/KristinMPH)
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
- Help support the podast when you shop at Amazon. Click or bookmark http://QuitBingeEating.com/amazon and that will take you right to the Amazon home page. No cost to you!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.