In this episode of The Quit Binge Eating Podcast, Alen interviews Kathryn Hansen about her book Brain Over Binge. A great conversation!
Introduction & Update
- Working on a top secret project… more details to come!
- Many thanks again for all the great iTunes reviews this week! Big shout outs to Carli-in-NC, Teresa as Crusin’ USA and from “Free From Binge.” Love you all!
Interview with Kathryn Hansen About Brain Over Binge
- Amazon Link to Brain Over Binge: http://QuitBingeEating/BrainOverBinge
- Official Brain Over Binge Book Website: http://www.brainoverbinge.com
- Kathryn Hansen’s Blog: http://www.brainoverbinge.blogspot.com/
- Rational Recovery AVRT: http://www.rational.org/index.php?id=36
- Alen’s Review of Brain Over Binge: https://www.quitbingeeating.com/stop-binge-eating-brain-over-binge-kathryn-hansen/
- Alen’s Podcast Talking about Brain Over Binge: https://www.quitbingeeating.com/qbe004-brain-over-binge-listener-feedback/
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.