In this episode of The Quit Binge Eating Podcast, Alen interviews Licensed Counselor Anna Erdei of Anna’s Counseling Services. It’s another great conversation. Take a listen!
Introduction & Update
- Thanks again for all the iTunes reviews!
- Join our secret Facebook group just for listeners. Send me, Alen Standish, a friend request on Facebook and I’ll then send you an invite to join.
- Still compiling survey responses on the beta Binge Eater’s Mastermind group.
Feature: Interview With Anna Erdei
Alen talks for 40 minutes with Licensed Counselor Anna Erdei, LMHC of Anna’s Counseling Services in Baintree MA. Great discussion about how Anna helps men and women with eating disorders. Great walk thru of how a typical counselling session might go. Several great ideas are shared and we get to learn more about Anna’s life as a therapist.
- TWITTER: @AnnasCounseling
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.