The Quit Binge Eating Podcast. Show number ten. Interview with Christopher Clark of NAMED and listener feedback.
Introduction & Update
- Many thanks to both Jaxxy001 and Hopeful18 for your excellent reviews on iTunes. Thank you!
- Join our secret Facebook group just for listeners. Send me, Alen Standish, a friend request on Facebook and I’ll then send you an invite to join. Been lots of great discussion already! Here’s a shout out to Courtney, Brandon, Karen, John and Christina. You guys are awesome and thanks for already sharing so much in the group and supporting each other with your great posts and comments.
- Want to join my beta Binge Eater’s Mastermind group? Sign up for the QBE newsletter and I’ll email out a survey for those who are interested on January 28th.
- If you purchase items on Amazon I’d love your help. Before purchasing anything on Amazon, please get to Amazon via my Amazon Affiliate link which takes you to the Amazon homepage. This does not increase the costs any to you but it does help reward me at the end of each month from Amazon for having referred you there. Hosting the website, the podcast, equipment purchases and production efforts all have a cost and I’d appreciate any help you could provide by using this link for any Amazon purchases you do. Thank you!
Feature: Interview With Chris Clark of NAMED
Alen talks for 20 minutes with Chris Clark of the National Association of Males with Eating Disorder (NAMED). Great discussion and great info on their website for both men and women. Call Chris at the toll free number for a referral: 8 7 7 – 7 8 0 – 0 0 8 0
They also have online forums to talk with other men who have eating disorders.
My thanks again to Tony, Elka, Linda, Nicky, Harriette, Rebecca and Joe for taking the time to write me and share your stories.
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.