The Quit Binge Eating Podcast. Show number six. Why Am I Always Hungry? Relearning Physical Hunger & Listener Feedback.
Introduction & Updates
- Feeling a little under the weather — voice sounds a little “croaky”
- Getting cold here in Kansas City and snowing. Shout out to all our listeners around the world.
- Getting ready for Christmas. Busy! Make sure you take time for yourself as well.
- Had an amazing interview with Andrew Walen. Will edit and post next week. Here is a link to an article I posted that contains links to the NYT article that profiles him and a link to his interview on the Today Show.
- We received some awesome 5 star reviews and ratings on iTunes! Thank you Ricahrd-24 and PeacefulLiving. I owe you both big thanks! Would love more reviews and ratings from other listeners since those reviews help us gain the attention of others who need help with their Binge Eating Disorders as well. Open in iTunes
Feature: Why Am I Always Hungry? 10 Ways to Relearn Physical Hunger
Why am I always hungry? Shared details from my previous blog post this week about how I got back in touch with my own hunger levels and quit confusing hunger with emptiness or loneliness and fullness with being content or happy. Take a listen! You can see the full article here: https://www.quitbingeeating.com/why-am-i-always-hungry-10-ways-relearn-physical-hunger/
Got Some Excellent Listener Letters I Share
My thanks to Courtney from Vancouver BC and from Katie. I read both their letters that share their own Binge Eating stories and encouragement. Power stuff. Thank you ladies.
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.