The Quit Binge Eating Podcast. Show number five. Interview With Leora Fulvio.
Introduction & Updates
- Success at Friday’s Christmas Party. Fierella’s Jack Stack BBQ
- Going to release the podcast late each Thursday now.
- Thank you for all the podcast downloads and spreading the word about QuitBingeEating.com. We’re growing!
- No time for listener feedback this week but please continue to send in your feedback and stories. We will share them on the air (and protect your name and identity) in the next podcast.
- Alen was interviewed as a guest this week on John Bukenas’ podcast “Let’s Reverse Obesity.” The blog and podcast can be found at www.LetsReverseObesity.com
Feature: Interview With Leora Fulvio
Today I interview Leora Fulvio of BingeEatingTherapy.com and CreateYourPerfectLife.com.
Leora is a San Francisco based psychotherapist who specializes in helping others who have eating disorders. She’s trained at different Eating Disorder facilities and has worked at several Treatment Centers doing individual and group therapy as well as hypnotherapy and meditation.
- Recover Blog run by Leora: BingeEatingTherapy.com
- Access to Leora’s Meditation MP3s: CreateYourPerfectlife.com
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.