Introduction & Updates
- December is here! Wow happened to the year?
- Loads of projects
- Lots of Christmas Parties to prepare for.
- Chinese Food – almost a disaster!
- Last week the podcast made the iTunes New and Noteworthy page – thank you everyone for all your support and listening to the podcast! https://www.quitbingeeating.com/itunes-new-noteworthy-health-podcasts/
- Starting to get more and more twitter followers and seeing great updates from that method. Awesome.
- Have added a “Resources” category to the blog. I will use that to highlight various services and items I strongly recommend to help making it easier for everyone to find vs having to dig through the blog for an article or the show notes
Feature: Book Recommendation — Brain Over Binge by Kathryn Hansen
Brain Over Binge by Kathryn Hansen is an excellent book! I strongly recommend it.
- Amazon Link to Brain Over Binge: http://QuitBingeEating/BrainOverBinge
- My Blog Article: https://www.quitbingeeating.com/stop-binge-eating-brain-over-binge-kathryn-hansen/
- Official Brain Over Binge Book Website: http://www.brainoverbinge.com
- Kathryn’s Blog: http://www.brainoverbinge.blogspot.com/
- Psych Central Book Review: http://psychcentral.com/lib/2011/book-review-brain-over-binge/
- Rational Recovery AVRT: http://www.rational.org/index.php?id=36
Feature: Listener Feedback
Letters from Samantha and Sonia. Thank you both for the kind words and great emails. Wishing you both the best of luck!
Tip of the Week: Know Your Binge Triggers
Knowing you binge triggers will help set you up for success.
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Direct Podcast Feed
- iTunes Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Sign up for our Newletters. Form is there on the right side of the page!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.