Introduction & Updates
- Thanksgiving was a success – no binge (first time in 15 years!)
- Fishing trip with my brother
- Busy with new blog updates and coordinating upcoming interviews. Exciting!
Feature – A Tower Defense to Stop Binge Eating
I spend about 35 minutes reviewing my Tower Defense approach to stop binge eating. Introduction to the strategy in the blog link below.
Tip of the Week: 5 Minute Pause
A tip I’ve used to keep from succumbing to my binge urges at night is using a 5 minute pause. Binge urges are just that, urges, and they typically will subside if you give them enough time and actually try to peel them apart when they are occurring.
We Want Your Feedback!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.