They spend the entire show talking about how to build positive habits and the importance of mindfulness, self kindness and the need to plan decisions. It’s a amazing conversation you don’t want to miss!
Coach Brooke Castillo on Making New Habits, Mindfulness, Self Kindness and Planning Our Decisions
Main Topics Discussed Include:
- Fear of criticism
- Causal coaching
- Power of Mindfulness and Self Awareness
- Why self kindness is so important
- Being proud of ourselves when we do take care of ourselves
- Dealing with self criticism and perfectionism
- Planning our decisions ahead of time and sacred moments
- Importance of authenticity
- Being afraid to just sit with ourselves and society tuning itself out
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Progress Not Perfection is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved by Standish Media LLC.
- The host of Progress Not Perfection is not a doctor or a trained therapist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, guests, emails, apps, newsletters or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.