Alen Standish talks with friend Laurie Weaver again! This time we talk more about being perfectionists and how we work through those thoughts and habits. We also talk voice acting, bravery and intuitive eating.
Laurie and Alen have struck up such a friendship that Alen calls Laurie his new big sister (he’s never had a sister before!). They each share more of their own stories and try to answer some listener questions based on their first conversation from several months ago.
Talking with Laurie Weaver Again!
- Laurie’s blog post written just prior to first meeting with Voices Anonymous
- Laurie’s podcast episode that tells the story of how the meeting went
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Progress Not Perfection is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved by Standish Media LLC.
- The host of Progress Not Perfection is not a doctor or a trained therapist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, guests, emails, apps, newsletters or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.