Karly runs an amazing website and coaches others on Growing Human Kindness. In today’s show she shares some very personal events and feelings from her past. We talk about how recovery can take a very long time and why. Karly also shares some very insightful approaches on using the power of surrender in helping to fully heal.
This is a great conversation you’re going to find incredibly moving.
Karly Randolph Pitman
- Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola
- Abby Seixas, psychotherapist and author of the book: Finding the Deep River Within, http://deepriverwithin.com
- Tara Brach, meditation teacher and therapist and author of the book: Radical Acceptance, http://www.tarabrach.com
- Dr. Gordon Neufeld, developmental psychologist, http://neufeldinstitute.com
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Progress Not Perfection is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved by Standish Media LLC.
- The host of Progress Not Perfection is not a doctor or a trained therapist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, guests, emails, apps, newsletters or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.