In this episode, Kaila shares her history and long struggle with Anorexia and Binge Eating. We talk in great detail about how trying to be perfect is a no-win approach to any eating template (paleo, vegan, etc).
Kaila has so many wonderful things to share. You want to hear this!
Coach Kaila Prins
- In My Skinny Jeans: http://inmyskinnygenes.com/
- Finding Our Hunger: http://findingourhunger.com/
- Kaila’s July 2014 Interview with Alen Standish: http://findingourhunger.com/#!/2014/07/23/unattempted/
- Finding Our Hunger on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/finding-our-hunger/id623698385?mt=2
- Kaila on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MissSkinnyGenes
Updates & Housekeeping
- Big thanks this week to jguy and Lilbs from the United States and Emsja from Australia for those amazing reviews and ratings! Please keep ’em coming! I’ll be giving more shout outs in the next episode!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Progress Not Perfection Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved by Standish Media LLC.
- The host of Progress Not Perfection is not a doctor or a trained therapist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, guests, emails, apps, newsletters or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.