In this episode of The Quit Binge Eating Podcast, Alen talks Night Eating and binge eating with Michelle Cleary of Dimensional Psychotherapy. Another wonderful interview. You have to listen!
Introduction & Update
- Thank you everyone who downloaded or bought my Before I Eat: A Moment In The Zone Guidebook on Amazon Kindle. The downloads were amazing…. and the reviews, WONDERFUL!!!
- Speaking of reviews, my many thanks for all the wonderful 5 star reviews from Johana H, cloudycoconuts, Mary309 and Marni S!!!!
- I just released a HALT-B podcast over at MomentInTheZone.com. Will be sharing many more short podcasts in the binge eating series there over the next few weeks. Make sure you subscribe!
Michelle Cleary and Night Eating
Alen speaks with Michelle Cleary about night eating, binge eating, emotional eating, her experience on the Steve Harvey show and her new upcoming book titled “Peanut Butter.” Thank you Michelle!!!
- Office Phone: 646.783.2992
- Michelle Mini-Bio on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEy0FMSmORI
- Everyday Happiness: EFT Tapping for Self Transformation that Really Works by Claire P Hayes
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.