They discuss what prompted Laurie to start her podcast and the role that being a perfectionist has had in her life and her struggles with overeating.
Laurie Weaver of the Compulsive Overeating Diary
Laurie is an amazing person who really puts herself out there for her listeners. She even records all her shows while out walking in nature. This interview was recorded that exact same way and it sounds amazing!
Alen talked to Laurie via her iPhone and Laurie recorded her side of the conversation with her trusty digital recorder. The quality was amazing!
You feel like you’re there with Laurie walking the hills in southern California as she talks with Alen.
- Compulsive Overeating Diary Blog
- Compulsive Overeating Diary Podcast on iTunes
- Laurie’s Daily Adventure Tales – Interview with Cliff Ravenscraft
- Alen’s short guest discussion on COD Podcast #60
Updates & Housekeeping
- Many thanks to Kristin W and Shirly74 in the United States and Soxanderous in Canada for your recent 5 star ratings and the amazing reviews you’ve just left on iTunes for this podcast.
- Launching new Progress Not Perfection newsletter. An open and honest weekly audio newsletter. Subscribe for free at pnpdaily.com
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Progress Not Perfection is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved by Standish Media LLC.
- The host of Progress Not Perfection is not a doctor or a trained therapist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, guests, emails, apps, newsletters or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.