Introduction & Update
- One year anniversary of the podcast! Thank you for sticking with me!
- Thank you for all the amazing 5 star ratings and iTunes reviews for the podcast. Thank you Damp and Angry, Britt B, Sue V65, Val of New York, and to Angcamtadoo! We hit 50!
- Thank you for all the wonderful 5 star reviews and ratings for my Before I Eat App (wow!). So to Britt B, Renny513, jsk316 Happy user, Noog, and HW made easy in iTunes and to Rina and Asia K in Google Play and to Karen P the Garden Girl and Allison L. and Charlene M. on YouTube, thank you for taking the time to leave such amazing ratings and reviews on the app!
- Feeling very thankful for everything Alen has this holiday week 🙂
- Alen planning to release a new QBE show in late December. Make sure you sign up for the newletter. Alen planning to give something away that you’re going to want to know about!!!
- BIG FAVOR!!! If you bought the Before I Eat app can you please leave a 5 star rating and review in the app store where you bought it? That is such a HUGE help! Thank you!
- Check out this latest 4 minute video of Alen demonstrating the app.
- Alen is starting a new podcast called Moment In The Zone. Subscribe to Moment In The Zone in iTunes.
Kathryn Hansen About Eliminating Foods & Binge Eating
Getting to speak with Kathryn about several of her blog articles that discuss eliminating foods and how that can impact binge eating challenges. We also talk about kids and food, gratefulness and eating over Thanksgiving and the holidays.
- Amazon Link to Brain Over Binge: http://QuitBingeEating/BrainOverBinge
- Official Brain Over Binge Book Website: http://www.brainoverbinge.com
- Kathryn Hansen’s Blog: http://www.brainoverbinge.blogspot.com/
- Rational Recovery AVRT: http://www.rational.org/index.php?id=36
- Alen and Kathryn’s First Interview: QBE013 Interview With Kathryn Hansen
- Ditching Diets book by Gillian Riley
We Want Your Feedback!
- Quit Binge Eating Feedback – We want your feedback, stories, notes, wishes and requests.
- Open in iTunes | iTunes Podcast Page – Please rate us and give us a short review!
- Direct Podcast Feed
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Form is there on the right side of the page or click here!
Legal and Disclaimers
- The Quit Binge Eating Podcast is produced and recorded by Alen Standish. All rights are reserved. If you want to use part of this show elsewhere then please submit your request at QuitBingeEating.com/feedback.
- The host of the Quit Binge Eating podcast is not a doctor or a trained eating disorder specialist and can’t offer personal counseling or medical advice. The opinions and advice of this podcast, website, newsletter or anything or anyone else heard here are based on personal experiences and are not intended to replace the services of trained health professionals.
- Music was provided by Broke for Free at brokeforfree.com. Tracks include Blown Out from their Leaf album and Something Elated from their Something album.